Oral Arguments are happening now. View them on the web or via Mobile App on iPhone / iPad or Android (4.0+).

Self-Help Center

You are here


Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
Question Presented: 

A county attorney who prior to becoming such had represented a wife in a divorce action resulting in a decree requiring child support from the husband, should not institute criminal charges against the husband for non-support, but should arrange for the county board to employ a special prosecutor to prosecute the non-support action.

This page was last modified on Tuesday, April 3, 2012