You are here
Evaluation Criteria for Annual Supreme Court Recognition Program
The Supreme Court Recognition Committee will evaluate the nominees on the basis of the information presented by the nominator, with particular attention to the following factors:
- The complexity of the problem(s) addressed.
- The measurable improvements in management technology or methodology resulting from the nominee’s accomplishments.
- Use of original, innovative, or creative approaches in difficult or new situations.
- Impact of contributions. Extent of long-term benefit of the nominee’s accomplishments on the efficiency, effectiveness, and economy of judicial operations.
- Demonstrated commitment to policies and programs, which foster effective human and organizational relationships, including equality of opportunity.
- The perception of others toward the person as a role model to motivate and inspire others.
This page was last modified on Monday, August 11, 2014