You are here
- Renew Annual Licensure
- Update Trust Account reports
- Update Reports of Liability Insurance
- Attorney license renewals will be conducted annually through the online portal on the Attorney Services Division (ASD) website. Attorneys are able to maintain their personal information, trust account and malpractice coverage information and print an annual membership or license card as evidence of membership as part of annual license renewal and as needed.
Education for Lawyers
eNotice E-mail Management
- Customizing the Microsoft Outlook email client:
- Unblock Emails: How to keep notices from going to your spam folder or if your system blocks high volume emails
- Create Folders: How to make email folders if you want to divide your emails into separate folders
- Create Rules: If you want your email to automatically sort into the email folders you have created
Ethics and Discipline for Lawyers
Judicial Vacancies and Judicial Nominating Commission Information
Lawyer Trust Accounts
Rules and Forms
Services for Clients
Service of Process - Designated Delivery Services as authorized under Nebraska Revised Statute 25-505.01
- In addition to certified mail and personal delivery, private delivery services may be used. Acceptable designated delivery services are found in IRS Publication 80 under the title “Private delivery services."
Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court
- Court of Appeals
Subscribe to Updates
- Have updates to rules, press releases, and appellate court opinions delivered to your inbox by subscribing to alerts.
This page was last modified on Friday, February 27, 2015