Are you representing yourself?
- Our Self-Help Website is a great tool for those who desire to represent themselves in the Nebraska Court System.
- If you are unable to find forms you are looking for on our Self-Help website, check the resource page “When you can’t afford a lawyer.”
- Looking for an attorney?
Guardians Needing Assistance with Accounting
Summoned to Jury Duty?
Need to pay a fine?
Need information on a trial court (district, county, or juvenile) case or criminal records check?
- Use our One-Time Court Case Search ($15/search) to find a case in the Nebraska Court System.
- Use our Case Calendar search function to learn about the schedule of a courthouse near you.
- If you are being asked for a Criminal History or criminal records check (some refer to a RAP sheet which includes arrests and resulting dispositions), you need to go through the Nebraska State Patrol. For an online check, use the Nebraska State Patrol criminal history webpage. To make a request in writing to the State Patrol, complete the information listed on the Patrol’s records check page.
Need information on a Supreme Court or Court of Appeals case?
Need an accommodation under the American’s with Disabilities Act?
- Contact the Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, 1213 State Capitol, 1445 K Street / P.O. Box 98910, Lincoln, NE 68509, Phone: (402) 471-2921, email@example.com
Wanting to get married?
Need information about child custody, separation, or divorce?
Want to know more about the Nebraska Judicial Branch?
Want to request a speaker from the Nebraska Judicial Branch?
Curious about the Judicial Branch's outreach?
Have a concern about a judge, lawyer, or court official?
File a complaint about:
Voting for a Nebraska state court judge in an upcoming election?
Desire to interact with the Judicial Branch?