The following is a list of unacceptable attire, not to be considered inclusive, although it is subject to modification by a supervisor or management and the limited exceptions detailed elsewhere in this policy.
· Tank tops, spaghetti-strap tops, strapless tops, or any top that does not completely cover the midriff area.
· Shirts with logos other than a manufacturer, probation, or court logo.
· Clothing with noticeable wear, including ripped, frayed, dirty, or wrinkled clothing.
· Stretch pants or leggings worn without skirts.
· Fleece wear or warm-up clothing.
· Flip-flop sandals, slippers, or Crocs.
· Clothing which, in the judgment of a supervisor or management, is excessively tight, short, low-cut, revealing, or sheer.