Oral Arguments are happening now. View them on the web or via Mobile App on iPhone / iPad or Android (4.0+).

Self-Help Center

You are here

Divorce Forms With Children But No Custody Disputes, No Visitation Disputes or No Property Disputes

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

These instructions and forms are a product of the Nebraska Supreme Court Implementation Committee on Pro Se Litigation and are provided as a public service to people who want to do their own divorce cases. The Supreme Court does not represent that these instructions and forms will be appropriate in your case. Any questions you may have regarding the use of the instructions and forms should be directed to a lawyer. Although these instructions and forms were developed to assist people who want to do their own cases, the Supreme Court’s Implementation Committee on Pro Se Litigation urges everyone thinking of doing their own case to consider getting a lawyer to help.

Nebraskan’s with children who are filing for divorce: A new Parenting Act was recently passed by the Nebraska legislature. The majority of the requirements, affecting both you and your children, go into effect on January 1, 2008. Be sure to read the Parenting and Divorce page as you go through this process.

Answer and Counterclaim for Dissolution of Marriage



This page was last modified on Wednesday, January 27, 2016