Oral Arguments are happening now. View them on the web or via Mobile App on iPhone / iPad or Android (4.0+).

Self-Help Center

You are here

§ 4-222. Residence with third party.

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

   If the child is residing with a third party, the court shall order each of the parents to pay to the third party their respective amounts of child support as determined by the worksheet.

§ 4-222 adopted July 13, 2011, effective September 1, 2011.

This page was last modified on Monday, September 17, 2012