You are here
Office of Dispute Resolution
The Office of Dispute Resolution was created as part of the 1991 Dispute Resolution Act. Since the creation of the Office of Dispute Resolution over 80,000 people have been served statewide.
Child Welfare Mediation and Collaborative Practices
- Find information on Mediation and collaborative practices in Child Welfare cases by visiting our Child Welfare Mediation page.
Parenting Mediation and Education
- Looking for mediators who have been approved by the Office of Dispute Resolution to mediate parenting plans? Our Parenting Act Mediators listing will help.
- Parenting and divorce as it relates to the Office of Dispute Resolution can be found on our Parenting and Divorce information page.
- Interested in helping out? Get started by learning what it takes to become an approved Parenting Act Mediator.
- Searching for Parenting Education Classes? A list of the education providers in Nebraska is where you can start.
- Find your local, approved, non-profit mediation center for assistance with a parenting mediation on our Mediation Map and Contacts page. To learn more about parenting plan mediations conducted at these centers see the Parenting Act Five Years in Review.
- Already an approved Parenting Act mediator? Submit Continuing Mediator Education hours or complete a biennial report and guidelines on our online portal. Or read more about Parenting Act Mediators in Nebraska. If you missed the deadline to maintain an approved status and would like to reactivate, please submit the following form to the ODR Parenting Act Administrative Assistant.
Dispute Resolution & Special Court Programs
Nebraska State Court Administrator’s Office
State Capitol, Lincoln, NE 68509
402-471-2766; fax: 402-471-3071
This page was last modified on Tuesday, March 14, 2017