Governmental Agency Addresses for Guardians and Conservators

Governmental Agency Addresses for Guardians and Conservators

Partial listing of addresses for governmental agencies that may pay benefits. (Neb. Rev Court Rule §6-1433)

(If your ward/incapacitated person/protected person gets social security or V.A. benefits, for example, you must send a copy of your annual report to the governmental agency. This is in addition to any other interested persons to whom you are currently sending reports and notice.)

Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
301 Centennial Mall South
P.O. Box 95125
Lincoln, NE 68509

Call to Report Financial Abuse: 800-652-1999

Veterans Services

For veterans who receive benefits, but are not in a Veterans Home in Nebraska, the report should be sent to the VA Fiduciary Intake Center. The address can be found on their website:

For Veterans who are in Nebraska Veterans Homes in Bellevue, Kearney, Lincoln or Norfolk a copy of the annual report goes to:

Nebraska Department of Veterans' Affairs
Attn: Veterans' Homes
301 Centennial Mall South
P.O. Box 95083
Lincoln, NE 68509

Social Security Administration (SSA)
Attn: Nebraska Guardian Workload
For wards in Nebraska click to enter the ward's zip code to determine the mailing address.

For wards living outside Nebraska, send reports to the Lincoln, Nebraska field office:

Attn: Nebraska Guardian Workload Social Security Administration
100 Centennial Mall N
Room 240
Lincoln, NE 68508


SSA requests you include the ward's SSN with any documentation sent to the Social Security